Crossrail-Elevated Double Column Type Machining Center MPC-EII Series developed with Advanced Technologies
Crossrail elevation (1000mm) and ram travel (900mm) capable of machining in the range from a plate-like workpiece under the optimum conditions.
- Wide range of machine size variations
- The machine size can be variously changed by combining a distance between columns such as 2100mm, 2600mm, 3100,mm with various table sizes.
- High Speed and High Torque Spindle
- The spindle incorporated in the ram adopts maximum spindle speed of 4000min-1(option).Each spindle having a large capacity of maximum torque of 1528 N-m exhibits excellent cutting performances.
- Spindle Variation
- The attachment system including various types of attachments is adopted to be capable of a variety of machining. Further, it is possible to machine workpieces by using AAI(automatic attachment index) capable of indexing every 1° (option).
- Rapid feed performances
- Roller guideways adopted X,Y, and W axes
- Rapid traverse (X,Y axis): 25m/min(MPC=2140EII-3160EII)