The Latest SW Model Heading for the Highest capability in Machining of Small Diameter Workpieces
- The opposing gang-type tool is independently controlled and allows various types of simultaneous machining.
- The tool post especially designed for the back 8-spindle unit with Y-axis control function achieves efficient overlapped machining on the front/rear sides.
- The Star Motion Control System drastically reduces idle time.
Realization of Higher Functionality
- The gang-type tool post can accommodate a variety of power tool units for enhanced complex machining capabilities.
- The tool post designed for the back 8-spindle unit with Y-axis control function strengthens complex machining capabilities on the rear side.
- The guide bush and non-guide bush types can be switched over depending on the total workpiece length, and drastically reduces remnant material lengths.
Pursuing Higher Accuracy
- The Star Motion Control System eliminates machine vibration by controlling the smooth spindle movement.
- The built-in type main and sub spindles movement.